Discuss your Project
Do you have a specific project in mind for an area or a purpose? Please come and discuss it with us. We are interested in assisting with new projects in three ways:
1. If you wish to start a project in an unreachable area, maybe we can help you make it more accessible by aiding you in building a runway.
2. Because we fly with many different organisations working across Madagascar, both international and national, we are uniquely placed to be able to advise you on other helpful contacts who might be working in the same areas. Or maybe we will just be able to give you the contact details of a nearby mission doctor!
3. If you would like to use our aircraft to help you with your project we often can arrange extra funding to allow us to offer you subsidized travel. The MAF support offices take on these projects and raise funds through the year to allow us to subsidize the flight.
Recent projects have included:
- Philadelphie project in Bekodoka which has enabled flights carrying building resources and doctors to set up a clinic in Bekodoka.
- Mercy Ships flew with us at a subsidized rate to allow them to offer screening visits to many remote locations, and to fly patients back and forth for surgery that otherwise would have been unable to access the free healthcare Mercy Ships provided.